<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34994900?origin\x3dhttp://beyondafacade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Dance along
tagboard.


.
flyaway.

Eliz Jaime Jasmine Jun hao Leonard Nai ZY PangPang Sakif Shermaine Shushu(zsx) Song Kai Weiting Xi Theng Ying Zi 08v13

muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes
AdobePhotoshop

Archives:
February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
heart.
:D!
viviang the amazing covalent compound loves and hearts the colour pink.
please buy me some presents on 0909 haha [i know it's cool]
'onethreehills' and the 7 of us keeps me going all the time (grins) by making me laugh all day :O celebrating singlehood and i'm loving it.
currently studying at VJC and enrolled in VIP, class of 08v13

[volleyball] [billabong] [adidas] [eyecandies] [chocolates] [camwhoring] [lovestory-- taylor swift] [subway] [being spastic] [08v13--the coolest class ever] are all my favourites! :D

Thursday, August 13, 2009!
HandWritten on; 9:56 PM

I once saw this:

love is not the one causing disappointment and all the pain.
jealousy is
miscommunication is
negligence is


oh wells, so what's the point of this. It comes all together, in a package. If you want to love, you have to go through all that. Who am I to say that I could try to not be affected and only enjoy the joy thats comes with love? It's impossible, at least for me. So should I still try? still try to do something that is impossible? oh wells, I'm paranoid and I admit it. Nobody is wrong, that's why i refused to say what it is about. I guess i just need time to sort it out. argh. I think i think too much :/ How am I suppose to sort it out alone? I can't tell anyone that too, cause it would seem like I'm blaming. I can't communicate it too, cause it'll just create more restrictions. This is way too mind-occupying. ARGH

why does this have to happen before math test?
annoying.

EDIT//:

HAPPY ONE THREE DAY !:D

man, i love this class. B-)