<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34994900?origin\x3dhttp://beyondafacade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Dance along
tagboard.


.
flyaway.

Eliz Jaime Jasmine Jun hao Leonard Nai ZY PangPang Sakif Shermaine Shushu(zsx) Song Kai Weiting Xi Theng Ying Zi 08v13

muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes
AdobePhotoshop

Archives:
February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
heart.
:D!
viviang the amazing covalent compound loves and hearts the colour pink.
please buy me some presents on 0909 haha [i know it's cool]
'onethreehills' and the 7 of us keeps me going all the time (grins) by making me laugh all day :O celebrating singlehood and i'm loving it.
currently studying at VJC and enrolled in VIP, class of 08v13

[volleyball] [billabong] [adidas] [eyecandies] [chocolates] [camwhoring] [lovestory-- taylor swift] [subway] [being spastic] [08v13--the coolest class ever] are all my favourites! :D

Friday, January 25, 2008!
HandWritten on; 9:54 PM

haha! ripped this from liz blog!

You have to answer the survey with an honest heart.
An honest heart will give you good luck for the entire year.
"What if your ex tells you..."
+++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++ ++

Why did I let you go?
`ermmsss im not u for ur info.

Can I win you back?
`YES. in ur dreams. crapper

I am very much happy with you backthen..
`haha tooo bad... u tot u could be 'HAPPIER'

I still love you..
`*slaps* thanks for the joke

When did we last talk?
`look at ur fone urself. learn to be independent.

Can you go with me?
`no thanks

Hey, can i give you/ask for a ride?
`i have lotsa ppl fetching me home.

Were you able to move on when I have not?
`DUH.... im so soorry bout that *act sad*

I regret losing you.
`to bad some things can no longer be bak when u lose them. ESPECIALLY WHEN U HURT THEM.

I cannot keep my promise to you..
`then u stupid idiot dun make any ?!

My parents do not like you.
`errmmm. none of my business???

My friends says we don't look good together.
`hahah thats good cos i think so too.

You have changed..
`yea thanks. to not go with u