<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34994900?origin\x3dhttp://beyondafacade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Dance along
tagboard.


.
flyaway.

Eliz Jaime Jasmine Jun hao Leonard Nai ZY PangPang Sakif Shermaine Shushu(zsx) Song Kai Weiting Xi Theng Ying Zi 08v13

muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes
AdobePhotoshop

Archives:
February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
heart.
:D!
viviang the amazing covalent compound loves and hearts the colour pink.
please buy me some presents on 0909 haha [i know it's cool]
'onethreehills' and the 7 of us keeps me going all the time (grins) by making me laugh all day :O celebrating singlehood and i'm loving it.
currently studying at VJC and enrolled in VIP, class of 08v13

[volleyball] [billabong] [adidas] [eyecandies] [chocolates] [camwhoring] [lovestory-- taylor swift] [subway] [being spastic] [08v13--the coolest class ever] are all my favourites! :D

Friday, November 09, 2007!
HandWritten on; 6:12 PM

rarrs! u can see how bored im =.=
forth post liao wa wa wa
anw.... quiz from maine ((:

Girly
[x] I love at least one shade of pink. WOOTS! ALL SHADES MANS!XD
[x] I don't like being messy.
[x] My belongings are organized.
[ ] I don't like rock music.
[x] I like wearing accessories. ding qing jie zhi ((: <3>
[ ] Bright colors amaze me.
[ ] I hate black.
[ ] I go to the saloon once a week.
[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time.
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere.

add up all your marks and multiply itby 10.
you are 50% girly.

Boyish
[ ] I wear baggy pants.
[x] I play video games.
[ ] I listen to boy bands like My Chemical Romance, Yellowcard, Switc hfoot, etc.
[x] I like wearing jackets with hoods. cool lorr! ahahx
[x] I'm too lazy to do chores. who would lyk to do tt?
[ ] I don't like shopping.
[x] I like to go bungee jumping. weeee...((: who wanna try with me?
[ ] I like being sweaty.
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes.
[x] I barely wear perfume.

add up all your marks and multiply it by 10.
you are 40% boyish.
LOL i think im homo yea? hahax

Nerdy
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket.
[ ] I enjoy studying. who enjoys them?!
[x] I wear glasses.
[ ] I'm a straight-A student.
[x] I've never skipped any class in my whole life.this is called guai! LOL
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in.
[x] My favorite subject is science.maybe? haax n maths
[ ] I enjoy reading books.
[ ] My assignments are passed up on time. lol chinese =.=
[ ] I correct people with their grammar.

add up all your marks and multiply itby 10.
you are 30% nerdy. 8]]

Emo
[x] I love the color black.
[ ] I always sit at the corner.
[ ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes.
[ ] I like listening to metal rock music.
[x] I have a lot of problems in my life.hey i carn help it rite? lols
[ ] I'm not much of a loud person.
[ ] I don't talk much.
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[ ] I barely have fun.
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends.

add up all your marks and multiply itby 10.
you are 20% emo.

Childish
[ ] I am open to my parents. im not crazy x)
[x] I sleep with a stuff toy. bear bear n pillow ((:
[x] I watch cartoons. they are nice entertainments XD
[ ] I don't like watching horror movies.
[ ] I sleep with a night light.
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit.
[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters.
[ ] I like being with my family relatives.
[ ] I take bubble baths.
[ ] I've ran around the house in my underwear.

add up all your marks and multiply itby 10.
you are 20% childish . wats with that=.=