<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34994900?origin\x3dhttp://beyondafacade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Dance along
tagboard.


.
flyaway.

Eliz Jaime Jasmine Jun hao Leonard Nai ZY PangPang Sakif Shermaine Shushu(zsx) Song Kai Weiting Xi Theng Ying Zi 08v13

muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes
AdobePhotoshop

Archives:
February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
heart.
:D!
viviang the amazing covalent compound loves and hearts the colour pink.
please buy me some presents on 0909 haha [i know it's cool]
'onethreehills' and the 7 of us keeps me going all the time (grins) by making me laugh all day :O celebrating singlehood and i'm loving it.
currently studying at VJC and enrolled in VIP, class of 08v13

[volleyball] [billabong] [adidas] [eyecandies] [chocolates] [camwhoring] [lovestory-- taylor swift] [subway] [being spastic] [08v13--the coolest class ever] are all my favourites! :D

Monday, October 15, 2007!
HandWritten on; 3:02 PM

When u have to look away
When u don't have much to say
That's when I love u
I love u just that way

To here u stumble when u speak
Or see u walk with two left feet
That's when I love you
I love u endlessly

And when your mad cause u lost the game
Forget I'm waiting in the rain
Baby I love u I love u anyway

Cause here's my promise made tonight
U can count on me for life
Cause that's when I love u
When nothing u do can change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love u
When I love u No matter what

So when u turn to hide your eyes
Cause the movie it made u cry
That's when I love u I love u
A little more each time

And when u can't quite match you clothes
Or when u laugh at your own jokes
that's when I love u I love u
More then u know

And when u forgot that we had a date
Or that look that u give when u show up late
Baby I love u ,I love u anyway

So here's my promise made tonight
U can count on me for life
Cause that's when I love u
When nothing u do can change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love u
When I love u No matter what

Ohh that's when I love u
when nothing baby, nothing u do could change my mind
The more I learn, the more I love,
the more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love u , when I love u no matter what
Ohhhh no matter what

yupps this is my blogsong which weiting xitheng xinting LOVE <333 color="#33ffff">FRI!

hahax... went bugis with eliz weiting xitheng maine xiang xinting n me!
woots! first time we got tgt as the the 7 of us COOL YO!
hahax yuppyupps
went to mummum at pastamania
did lotsa spas spas stuffs
n we decided tt we could not eat infront of our bfs nxt time =.=
(me n weiting) LOL

then aft tt xinting joined us n we went to bugis street!
mainemaine was kinda emoing n stuff
yea so din shop much
looked miss little shirts n xiang n xinting bot them

we were persuading xiang to buy the tote bag but fail!
awwww.....
hahahx then we took a foto using my fone with all of us squeezing!
not tt we are fat okayy... jus tt omt 7 ppl! hahax
yupps all of us were spas so doesnt matter! heee....
then aft tt went home with weiting ((=

SAT!

as i promised xiang i went to bugis street AGAIN
to buy the miss little shirts
hmmmm im nice okayy! lols
okayy my mum shopped too >.<
SORRY! I DUN MEAN TO PANGSEH
V GUILTY NOW!!!! =[[[
pls dun be angry with me okayy? loves <333