<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34994900?origin\x3dhttp://beyondafacade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Dance along
tagboard.


.
flyaway.

Eliz Jaime Jasmine Jun hao Leonard Nai ZY PangPang Sakif Shermaine Shushu(zsx) Song Kai Weiting Xi Theng Ying Zi 08v13

muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes
AdobePhotoshop

Archives:
February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
heart.
:D!
viviang the amazing covalent compound loves and hearts the colour pink.
please buy me some presents on 0909 haha [i know it's cool]
'onethreehills' and the 7 of us keeps me going all the time (grins) by making me laugh all day :O celebrating singlehood and i'm loving it.
currently studying at VJC and enrolled in VIP, class of 08v13

[volleyball] [billabong] [adidas] [eyecandies] [chocolates] [camwhoring] [lovestory-- taylor swift] [subway] [being spastic] [08v13--the coolest class ever] are all my favourites! :D

Thursday, August 02, 2007!
HandWritten on; 8:41 PM

I'm Sorry...
for all the mean things i have said.

I'm Sorry...
For all the things i did or didn't do.

I'm Sorry...
If I ever ignored YOU

I'm Sorry...
If I ever made you feel bad or put you down.

I'm Sorry...
If I ever thought I was bigger or better than you..

I Luv You...Don't EVER forget that!
Through bad times and good,I'll always be here for you

I'm Sorry...
For everything wrong I've ever done

I'm writing this because what if tomorrow never comes?
What if you never get to say good-bye or give a BIG hug to the people you care about?
What if you never get to say I'm sorry or I love you?

I LUV YOU!!!FRIENDS ALWAYS!!!

If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,
so I never have to live without you."
--- Winnie the Pooh

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

"Friendship! is one mind in two bodies."
---Mencius

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."
---dave Matthew's band

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge,
I wouldn't jump with them,
I'd be at the bottom to catch them."

"Everyone hears what you say.
Friends listen to what you say.
Best friends listen to what you don't say."

"We all take different paths in life,
but no matter where we go,
we take a little of each other everywhere."
--- Tim McGraw

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart
and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

jus sth random XD