<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34994900?origin\x3dhttp://beyondafacade.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Dance along
tagboard.


.
flyaway.

Eliz Jaime Jasmine Jun hao Leonard Nai ZY PangPang Sakif Shermaine Shushu(zsx) Song Kai Weiting Xi Theng Ying Zi 08v13

muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes
AdobePhotoshop

Archives:
February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 March 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
heart.
:D!
viviang the amazing covalent compound loves and hearts the colour pink.
please buy me some presents on 0909 haha [i know it's cool]
'onethreehills' and the 7 of us keeps me going all the time (grins) by making me laugh all day :O celebrating singlehood and i'm loving it.
currently studying at VJC and enrolled in VIP, class of 08v13

[volleyball] [billabong] [adidas] [eyecandies] [chocolates] [camwhoring] [lovestory-- taylor swift] [subway] [being spastic] [08v13--the coolest class ever] are all my favourites! :D

Wednesday, June 13, 2007!
HandWritten on; 3:49 PM

replying tags~
#
Eliz: VIVIAN ANG! i retook the test and got lower omg wahhaa (: NVM I Got 80 lurhz....not bad eh! ILL UNDERSTAND U MRORE! WEITING AND VIVIAN! WE GO OUT!!! AND INTENSIVE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER LUR! xD
Eliz: WHAT LURH! GOING HIGH WITH ME IS UR HONOUR! where got dangerous WAHAHA
Eliz: omg dear im really so sry...T.T only 80 WAH I FEEL LYK KILLING MYSELF!!!
Eliz: WHEE XD DEAR I GOT 80 WHEE XD omg im so sry i didnt score 100 ^^ BUT IM SO GLAD U SCORED 100 whoots! <333>
viviang: lolx retook got lower. eliz arh u r the proest person i ever came across LOL intensive arh woa woa woa i better becareful =x lolx going high wit me IS THEN UR HONOUR LUHH hahax wa no nid kill luhh 80 so good! ITS A1 omt i hv gone crazy bout studies ._. hahax yupps yupps i scored 100~!!
#
xitheng: WA! go die luh viviang! why change? !!! pissing lehs. anw haha. do takkares alrights? missing u loads. I DUN CRAP. is u ok. >.<>
viviang: i dun wish to die young ty! i still many many ppl hu loves me >.<> hahax.IS U CRAP FIRST THEN I SMART SO I LEARN FAST. I GOT MY CRAPPINESS FROM U. =p cya!!!!!